Monday, March 19, 2007

A wonderful new method of protesting censorship

Dear Mr. Skoglund,

For all the good it probably will not do, I have sent the following letter to Charles Beck. I hope many others have also written.

Very best, Mary, Addison, Maine

Dear Mr. Beck ... I was truly shocked to hear about the letter of censorship you sent to Robert Skoglund (AKA "The humble Farmer")... I would respectfully ask that you please reconsider your policy, and let "humble" be "humble"!....

Sincerely, Mary

+++

Hi Mary,

Instead of politely articulating your discontent over my being censored, you could have screamed in Mr. Beck's ears had you simply sent MPBN management a one sentence letter in which you honestly confessed:

“I just sent humble, by paypal, a fat wad of money that otherwise would have gone to you.”

That, Mary, would have commanded his attention.

I heartily commend this manner of protesting censorship to all of my radio friends.

Hugs to you from me and Marsha.

Your buddy humble

http://www.thehumblefarmer.com/ThisWeek.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg McCullough said...

Dear Humble:

I have done as you suggested (in part). I just voided my annual membership check to MPBN, and I sent a copy of my voided check with a letter stating that I will not send any money to MPBN until it apologizes to its listeners and you and rescinds its censorship of your commentary. I will copy you with my letter when I find your address.

Sincerely,
Gregory O. McCullough

9:34 AM  
Blogger Greg McCullough said...

Dear Humble:

I have done as you suggested (in part). I just voided my annual membership check to MPBN, and I sent a copy of my voided check with a letter stating that I will not send any money to MPBN until it apologizes to its listeners and you and rescinds its censorship of your commentary. I will copy you with my letter when I find your address.

Sincerely,
Gregory O. McCullough

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home