Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The humble Farmer on Time Management

You have heard people whine and snivel that they don’t have time to do the things that need to be done. If you are one of these whiners and snivelers, I have a message for you. You must learn how to manage your time. Listen now to what the old master of time management has to say. I have time to clean out the henhouse. I have time to mow the pasture. I have time to shift the cow fence. I have time to clean out my office. I have time to manage my accounts. I have time to fix my monument so it won’t fall down. I have time to thin out the trees in my woods. I have time to get out advertising for my business. I have time to write a book. I have time to make my radio program. I have time to write letters to the newspapers. I have time to answer my email. I have time to put wooden shingles on my outbuildings. I have time to check and reset 27 mousetraps. I have time to ask my wife how she has spent the day. I have time to do any one of these things --- as long as I don’t even think about doing something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home