Tuesday, February 02, 2010

January 31, 2010 Television Show 4 of 10

According to the files in my computer, on January 31, 2006, I wrote to itunes and asked what I would have to do to have them carry my radio program as a podcast download. They said that they had a lot of email and that it would take a while for them to get back to me. Four years later, long time radio friend Abby said that shed like to download my radio program as a podcast, so, highly motivated, I set about finding out how to put the ipod download plug on my webpage. After two full days of study, although stopped dead in my tracks, I felt I had made progress. I learned that there was a thing named feed that lived on the web page and that there was a tool called feedburner. All you had to do was type the name of your blog address into the feedburner. Ive spent many hours trying to find my blog address or some other way to circumvent feedburner to get that ipod outlet on my web page and this is where computer gurus miss the boat. If you were a computer guru, right at that point wouldnt you have a link on your page that says, Youre stuck, arent you? After looking at dozens of web pages that often send you back to this page, you finally realize that you cant do this without my help. Send me $5 by PayPal and call this number and Ill tell you what you want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home